I was so excited yesterday to pick up my brand new iPad 2 from the school office:
…very rarely am I alone when I get to open exciting packages like this…
…I was surprised that it was white (should I have been?). It’s so Mac-like!
…so I take it home and work it out there
And the verdict, so far…
What is great about the iPad:
- I can make it work by touching the screen; like my phone, but the screen is BIG! It makes such a difference.
- I’ve got wireless and 3G but so far it has just been running on wireless through my home connection. At lightning speed. So awesome.
- Checking my Tumblr stream…the pictures are massive and it looks so good.
- Using Muro on Deviantart.com to draw. Wow! Tablets ROCK!
- The iView app (recent ABC shows anytime)
- (oh. my. god. I can’t believe I haven’t tried making a collage in polyvore yet!!!)
What is weird about the iPad:
- Where is Word?
- Where do I save my files?
- Why can’t I upload the pictures I take with it?
- Why doesn’t Facebook have an official app?