This semester I have been leading a group of future Teacher Librarians through the Masters of Ed. unit ‘Youth, popular culture and texts‘.
For their second assignment they have to contribute to a group learning blog.
Here are links to blog posts from each of the SIX student blog groups that I will be charged with assessing at the end of October:
- Group M: http://jeanetteki.edublogs.org/2012/10/01/tv-shows-i-loved-growing-up-by-gina-mcpherson/
- Group C: http://cln647groupc.edublogs.org/sample-page/
- Group G: http://shellnye.edublogs.org/2012/09/16/successfully-logged-in-to-blog/
- Group R: http://whatishotandwhatisnot.edublogs.org/2012/10/10/gaming-as-learning/
- Group A: http://kpak.edublogs.org/2012/10/03/putting-the-social-into-reading/
- Group W: http://walwoowar.edublogs.org/2012/09/13/is-this-popular-culture-text/
I would be really grateful if folks could click through to any of these and drop a comment!
For many students in this unit it is their first attempt at adding to a blog like this – an extra comment here and there will make a big difference to their experience.
Thanks in advance 🙂