Archive for April, 2018
- Eat a high protein dinner.
- Carbs for phase 1 – 10pm-midnight. Shapes are ideal. Doritos and salsa delicious, but hard to eat and type.
- Coffee is a morning drink. Try to hold out until 1am. But also don’t leave it too late.
- Keep the big lights on.
- Sugar for phase 2 – the between-coffees session.
- Coffee again if you are serious about this. At least a tea. Maybe at 4.30am. Or go get a few hours sleep, it’s not too laaaaaaaaate!
- (Big lights down and low lamps on 1 hour before you do want to catch a couple of zzzs.)
- Carbs and sugar crash means need water! Or fruit, or cereal with milk. Don’t worry about food keeping you up at this point.
- Coffee all day tomorrow, also a chocolate brownie around morning tea is ideal.